The Woven Worlds
Assassin: The histories with the Guild Training class feature are untrue in my world.
- The One-Handed Weapon Talent has been replaced with Guardian Vitality:
- When you use a one-handed weapon along with a shield, you gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls.
- You also gain Armor Proficiency (Plate) as a bonus feat, even if you don’t meet the prerequisites.
- You don’t take any armor check penalties from wearing plate armor.
- The Two-Handed Weapon Talent has been replaced with Champion Greatness:
- When you use a two-handed weapon, you gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls, and can score a critical hit on a natural attack roll of 19 or 20.
- You also gain Power Attack as a bonus feat, even if you don’t meet the prerequisites.
Invoker: You don’t need to share an alignment with your god.
Warlock: Dark pacts aren’t restricted to pacts with drow-related creatures, but can be made with undead, and shadow creatures in general.