The Woven Worlds
- You can take an infinite number of Opportunity Actions, as long as they are all triggered properly.
- Whenever something rolls a natural 20 on an initiative check, they automatically go first unless another thing also rolls a natural 20 and has a higher initiative modifier. (If they have a lower modifier, they go second instead.)
- Whenever something rolls a natural 1 on an initiative check, they automatically go last unless another thing also rolls a natural 1 and has a lower initiative modifier. (If they have a higher modifier, they go second to last instead.)
- All attack powers that lack a damage type now deal Physical damage. These powers all have the Physical keyword.
- Whenever a monster is insubstantial and is hit with an attack with a damage type the monster has vulnerability to, ignore the insubstantial resistance for purposes of damage.
- Whenever a creature scores a critical hit on an insubstantial creature, ignore the insubstantial resistance for purposes of damage.
- Readying a standard action is a standard action, readying a move action is a move action, and readying a minor action is a minor action.